Huddleston Church of God of Prophecy is a community dedicated and family loving church. We have been serving the Huddleston community for over 50 years! We are conveniently and centrally located to the communities of Altavista, Bedford, Evington, Huddleston, Lynch Station, Moneta, and Smith Mountain Lake. We have families from all over the area. While we are located in a rural area, we have been given the great priviledge of dedicating ourselves to making the Gospel of Jesus Christ known in the surrounding small communities and cross generationally. We welcome all ages, cultures, languages, and diversities of life. Our primary purpose is making Jesus Christ known to all and we believe the primary means of this being accomplished will be through prayer.
To learn more about the Church of God of Prophecy International visit cogop.org.
To learn more about the Virginia Church of God of Prophecy visit vacogop.org.
Join us each as we gather together to worship Jesus Christ our Lord! We pray you will encounter Jesus, be refreshed by the Holy Spirit, and leave empowered to share the Gospel. We invite you to join us!
- Sundays: Sunday School 9:45 AM, Worship Service 10:45 AM, Evening Service 6 PM
- Wednesday Groups @ 7 PM: Kids, Youth, Young Adults, & Adults, Men's & Women's Meetings (1st & 3rd Wed)
1022 Winona Lane, Lynch Station, VA 24571
- From HWY 460 at Bedford take Smith Mtn. Lake exit 122 South. Follow 122 South for approximately 10 minutes then turn left onto 24 East. Follow 24 East for approximately 8 minutes, you will come to a stop sign, take a right following 24 East/43 South for about 3 minutes then take a right following 43 South towards Altavista for approximately 5 minutes. Church will be on your right (look for a bright LED sign).
- From Highway 29, take Altavista exit VA 43, go 8 miles toward Leesville.
- From Lynchburg area, coming on 460 West, take a left on 811 by Sheetz (New London/New London Golf Course), follow until you come to a stop sign which is approximately 10 miles. At that intersection with Rt. 24, take a right to 24 West, then take a left on Rt. 707 toward Smith Mountain Lake. At the stop sign, take a left onto Rt. 43 South. Follow for about 4 minutes, and the church will be on your right (look for a bright LED sign).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (540)296-4302
- Facebook: facebook.com/huddlestoncogop
- Address: 1022 Winona Lane, Lynch Station, VA 24571